101Key to Chinese Speech and Writing - Lesson 0 - 6 Course 101 - Beginner level 1 →
As done in class, these exercises should be done with no reading You will find in this page the audio materials that comes with the handouts in your red folder.
- Week 01 - Introduce yourself
- Week 02 - Useful phrases
- Week 03 - Tell your nationality
- Phone number exercise
- Week 04 - Number exercise - Date
- Week 05 - Dictionary and Radicals
- Week 06 - Song - Tianmimi
- Ask how well an activity went
- Week 07 - China
- Telling time and tell when you do something
- Week 09 - Restaurant
- Week 10 - Shopping
Advice: These exercises can be used for the following purposes:
Listen and repeat loudly following the exact rhythm and tones as you would learning a song. Practise over and over till you are fluent following the method done in class. If you have problems with the sound/tone combination, start by pronouncing each syllable slowly and clearly before joining them together with increasing speed.
Test and strengthen your memory by translating any word/sentence into Chinese, and saying it out loud. Then listen and repeat loudly to improve your pronunciation (Repeat till you are fluent). Repeat the exercise after a while till you can translate instantly.
- Respond speed Respond a question or a statement as fast as you can after you hear it. Repeat over and over until you can respond very quickly.
Copyright © 2006 . Chinese School Nederland