102Key to Chinese Speech and Writing - Lesson 7 - 12 ← Course 102 - Beginner level 2 →
You will find in this page the audio materials that comes with the handouts in your red folder.
- Week 01 - Review Course 101
- Number and Phone number
- Week 02 - Action and Result
- Action and Direction
- Week 03 - Asking whether the result of an action is achieveable
- Week 04 - Ask about age, length, distance, speed etc
- Confucius' says
- Week 06 - Making a phone call
- Making an appointment
- Week 07 - What are you doing?
- The distance between two places
- Week 08 - Restaurant 2
- Week 09 - Asking for direction
- Week 12 - Reading a menu
Advice: These exercises can be used for the following purposes:
Listen and repeat loudly following the exact rhythm and tones as you would learning a song. Practise over and over till you are fluent following the method done in class. If you have problems with the sound/tone combination, start by pronouncing each syllable slowly and clearly before joining them together with increasing speed.
Test and strengthen your memory by translating any word/sentence into Chinese, and saying it out loud. Then listen and repeat loudly to improve your pronunciation (Repeat till you are fluent). Repeat the exercise after a while till you can translate instantly.
Pinyin is an essential tools in good pronunciation. What you cannot hear, you cannot spell. And what you cannot spell, you cannot pronounce accurately.
Listen to the audio and write down the pinyin to train your hearing (sound differentiation) and check the handouts for correct pinyin. If you have a lot of problems spelling, use the Pinyin Table to learn pronunciation and pinyin for all the syllables.
- Practise Respond Answer a question or respond to a statement where possible.
Copyright © 2006 . Chinese School Nederland